Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we may get another year out of the Ota. Good player but at some point we will have to put some money down on a young talent to rival Stones and Laporte.

Or give one we have at the club more chances to show us he can take the roll of 3rd/4th choice centre half ie Eric Garcia and Sandler.

It would depend on what his ambitions are. I get the feeling he wants a pay rise and thinks he can get more at a different club. I'm not sure how much he's getting now and how much he think he deserves. So I'm not sure what we'd offer him now that we have a pay structure. The Rags would probably offer him more. He could also be wanting to win more silverware and not sure that he can get it at Spurs. By the way Otamendi gets lots of playing time for a supposed back up. We're constantly in more comps then any other club.
Why do you think he wants more money? he is quiet and getting on with the job,we would be mad to lose him,also we never sell to rivals

When has this club ever worried about sell on value? We want players who have no sell on value after retiring with us as legends
I get the impression there is a change in mood with older players being signed. A 30 year old signing will not have enough time left to retire as a legend.

If Ottamendi leaves City will buy. We will not go into a season with only 2 CB a bunch of little kiddies and an old timer good for the odd game. Alderweireld is a very good shout, good for 3 years that the kids need very experienced and will want to come, City should be able to cope much like they did this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.