UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

I'm leaning more towards Iran position in that part of the world than the "regimes" our leaders are supporting like GCC countries for example.

However, i don't really think the whole ayatollah ruling is particularly good but if (our leaders) they didn't kill and overthrow Mossadegh, it would have been the model in the region.
Yep Iran's great, a country with a fine sense of right and wrong. I was pleased to read recently that a disgusting young couple were arrested in a shopping mall in Northern Iraq when they were spotted hugging after the man had proposed to the woman. If only our soft on crime authorities could take a leaf out of their book.

Yep Iran's great, a country with a fine sense of right and wrong. I was pleased to read recently that a disgusting young couple were arrested in a shopping mall in Northern Iraq when they were spotted hugging after the man had proposed to the woman. If only our soft on crime authorities could take a leaf out of their book.
You are just emphasizing what I'm saying about our leaders guilt of overthrowing someone like Mossadegh which in the end (after the rule of the Shah) brought the islamic clerics in power.

So yeah, our soft on crime authorities are very much involved in that incident. Destabilizing countries left and right when he suits our agenda and exacerbating differences which brings extremist in power.

I suspect, just like Turkey, the lovely, pro western, religion-lite people have migrated to the West.
The funniest (and not so funny) couple I have known was an Iranian muslim girl and a Jewish guy in London. Makes Romeo and Juliet look like an arranged marriage.

You are just emphasizing what I'm saying about our leaders guilt of overthrowing someone like Mossadegh which in the end (after the rule of the Shah) brought the islamic clerics in power.

So yeah, our soft on crime authorities are very much involved in that incident. Destabilizing countries left and right when he suits our agenda and exacerbating differences which brings extremist in power.
Let me guess ..... it's all America's fault ?

Let's end the off-topic here.

Look up history and old and new imperialist countries are widely involved in what is going on there. Not USA only but they are a big factor in this indeed.I guess you are from USA if you assume i'm only talking about them but the european colonial powers were in my mind too.

You were the one bringing up "our soft on crimes authorities" and making sarcastic comment about Iranian society. I have just reminded you "our soft on crimes authorities" are not so innocent here.

Yup.

I'm leaning more towards Iran position in that part of the world than the "regimes" our leaders are supporting like GCC countries for example.

However, i don't really think the whole ayatollah ruling is particularly good but if (our leaders) they didn't kill and overthrow Mossadegh, it would have been the model in the region.

Iran are Persians not arabs, they share the same religion(a majority) and are Asian. That s it, they are unique and diverse,lovely people and were great with the Irish fans when we went there to try to qualify for the 2002WC finals.

Iran are Persians not arabs, they share the same religion(a majority) and are Asian. That s it, they are unique and diverse,lovely people and were great with the Irish fans when we went there to try to qualify for the 2002WC finals.
I know they are not arabs and even if they were, it would be no problem either. We were talking about politics here. Most of the times, the people has little to no say when it comes to (geo)politic moves of the ruler. Even in the so called free world.

Simple example outside of war : french people voted No in a referendum about European Constitution and they ignored it and repackaged it with the Treaty of Lisbon.

I'm not one to villify the people of a nation for the action of the ruling people. France has done and still does a lot of bad deeds around the world but the people is uninformed, misinformed or unaware.

I know they are not arabs and even if they were, it would be no problem either. We were talking about politics here. Most of the times, the people has little to no say when it comes to (geo)politic moves of the ruler. Even in the so called free world.

Simple example outside of war : french people voted No in a referendum about European Constitution and they ignored it and repackaged it with the Treaty of Lisbon.

I'm not one to villify the people of a nation for the action of the ruling people. France has done and still does a lot of bad deeds around the world but the people is uninformed, misinformed or unaware.

Off topic is \/ \/ \/ way.......

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.