F1 thread - 2019 Season

this start to the new season was not really what people was thinking, its not what people was saying in pre-season testing ??? the new Ferrari was fast and red bull would be fast and Mercedes was well off the pace and maybe struggle ???? after 3 races nothing looks different to last season and even Ferrari calling team orders all ready hahahahahaha, i did myself hope for a better challenge to Hamilton and Mercedes ??? but looks like we all was fooled and the faster cars don't really mean winning races ??

i know its early doors and things can move quickly in F1 with technology and finding another 5mph to 10mph can be found in the car setup ?? but the drivers don't change and Hamilton is a level above everybody and like somebody else said put him in the Ferrari car and he would win the divers championship its that simple he is the better driver

Probably because I'm bitter about the season being done; but in that situation swapping your driver's is pretty much on the same level as match fixing for me.
I'd be livid if I was valterri

So what of the match fixing today then?

You ignored the point earlier.

Ridiculous decision by Ferrari, again. They probably would've got 3rd and 4th without that nonsense. Also failed to spot an opportunity for Leclerc to have a go at the fastest lap, again. Pretty pathetic really. Might be the last tie they ask Leclerc to move over for Seb though. I wish.

Imperious from Lewis. What a driver. It had to be him that won the 1000th GP. Title number 6 on its way.

Ridiculous decision by Ferrari, again. They probably would've got 3rd and 4th without that nonsense. Also failed to spot an opportunity for Leclerc to have a go at the fastest lap, again. Pretty pathetic really. Might be the last tie they ask Leclerc to move over for Seb though. I wish.

Imperious from Lewis. What a driver. It had to be him that won the 1000th GP. Title number 6 on its way.
Worst team on the grid regarding strategies. I'm not even joking when I say I could make better strategic decisions and I'll be the team's strategist for 50k a year

I hate it, I'll never agree with team orders

But you weren't around condemning it today, unlike when Hamilton got given a place, bang you were straight on it, this is what hampers discussions / friendly arguments in these threads, everybody enjoys a bit of banter etc but it has to work both ways.

Also btw I am not a Mercedes fan, I just like Hamilton and I like Verstappen also, really any proper racers, Leclerc also looks interesting but I have never cared for Ferrari, probably the red colour lol so it will inhibit my enjoyment of him somewhat.

this start to the new season was not really what people was thinking, its not what people was saying in pre-season testing ??? the new Ferrari was fast and red bull would be fast and Mercedes was well off the pace and maybe struggle ???? after 3 races nothing looks different to last season and even Ferrari calling team orders all ready hahahahahaha, i did myself hope for a better challenge to Hamilton and Mercedes ??? but looks like we all was fooled and the faster cars don't really mean winning races ??

i know its early doors and things can move quickly in F1 with technology and finding another 5mph to 10mph can be found in the car setup ?? but the drivers don't change and Hamilton is a level above everybody and like somebody else said put him in the Ferrari car and he would win the divers championship its that simple he is the better driver
Posted similar to this earlier, Hamilton just gets more out his car and he's on another level to anyone out there, he's that fuckin good.

But you weren't around condemning it today, unlike when Hamilton got given a place, bang you were straight on it, this is what hampers discussions / friendly arguments in these threads, everybody enjoys a bit of banter etc but it has to work both ways.

Also btw I am not a Mercedes fan, I just like Hamilton and I like Verstappen also, really any proper racers, Leclerc also looks interesting but I have never cared for Ferrari, probably the red colour lol so it will inhibit my enjoyment of him somewhat.
I had the race downloaded and had the result spoiled before I could watch it
Sometimes I watch the race live, sometimes I don't.
I watched it live for Bahrain

Me too, but it was Sky that dealt the spoiler, giving the result out at the beginning of our game. Knew I should have had the NBC stream on. Twats.
Went on my Chrome browser and they had a load of news articles just below my bookmarked sites and saw the result.
I should know better tbh, serves myself right for not getting up early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.