Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Really good performance from everybody. Total control apart from a very nervy ten minutes. Special mention for Kevin and Raheem I thought.

Reactions: nmc
Does anyone remember the title run in when we first won the prem being so tense? I certainly don't. It's got to the point now where I get just as nervous when shiterpool are playing, like I do when we play

Does anyone remember the title run in when we first won the prem being so tense? I certainly don't. It's got to the point now where I get just as nervous when shiterpool are playing, like I do when we play

It was tense but there was a feeling that we had been given a second chance after being eight points behind with six games to go. Everything seemed like it was going to plan, especially when we beat Newcastle away. I actually relaxed then, what could go wrong? Q.P.R with the worst away record at home. That game for me was the worst of the season, it was pure torture, until the end of course!

Fantastic result & team performance. Vincent Kompany is incredible, has hardly played the last 6 weeks then slots in seamlessly. Mendy also first prem start of the year & put in such a disciplined & solid performance. KDB crucially looks like he is finding his form, Walker nullified their biggest threat Zaha. Gundogan dictated the pace of the game, Silva & Sergio quiet and hopefully they will put in big performances Wednesday. Leroy was a constant threat & really stretches their defence by staying wide. Raheem excellent & always keeps getting in dangerous positions & I believe he will keep developing his game.
5 league wins needed as expecting our rivals to win their remaining games. Crazy to think we are 6 wins away from a domsetIc treble.
Come on CITY

That run in was unbelievably tense...those last 10 minutes after Everton equalized at the swamp..felt like hours. The build up to the Derby...Newcastle away...

It's dreadful isn't it. I spent a fair bit of the first half watching the game on the big screen because we were near one of those bloody pillars.

Just watched the game again at home to confirm that we were as good as I thought.

A top quality display. The defence led by the incomparable Vincent Kompany were outstanding. Kev, Sane and Raz a constant threat and Gundo knitted it all together nicely.
Our normal near perfect performance.

In recent weeks I was more nervous when they were playing. We were winning comfortably and they had few late wins after the run of draws. Lloris mistake probably took a year of my life. Fucker.

Stepped it up a bit today. We'll go up a couple of notches for the two Spurs games. Big effort for Manure. Let's see where it takes us. No results predictions from me - but I can safely predict the games when we'll apply maximum pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.