Players who might improve us

Easy spurs are a selling club and Real don't seem to be able to bully clubs into selling anymore, the top clubs rarely sell if they don't want too anymore. He's a decent attainable player.

Gundogan, would be a major improvement, Eriksen also only has a year left on his current deal.
Except Eriksen would want more game time than Gundogan has had even with KDB missing all season, next year I see the majority of games in the forward midfield to go to Bernardo and KDB with Foden and David supporting so even if Gundogan goes don’t think we have space for Eriksen when he can go to other teams and be a starter.

I think there was a thread on him before he signed for Spurs.
A few years back.

Wonderful player but not what we need now.

Can’t say I’ve seen him but Nicolas Pepe is putting up great numbers at Lille, 19 goals and 10 assists I think. Can’t see us wanting or needing another winger, mind.

20 goals and 14 assists (all comps) in that side is pretty impressive
City Central on Twitter saying we’re after him. Can’t see why unless we sell Mahrez or Sane wants to leave. Maybe Pep’s decided that Bernardo is fully replacing Dave in the centre so he’s not counted as a winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.