Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has been ramping up the attacks on the press in preparation for the release of the Mueller report. White House is also putting together a 200 page answer to the Mueller report. Likely this will get parsed down. Everyone in Washington seems to adopting the brace position.

Redacted Mueller report out on Thursday. I've heard there's been a bulk delivery of black marker pens in Washington.
Fully expect it to be a non-event.
Bang on. Everyone will get in a dither about it and anything that may have contained any substance will be a massive black line. Nothing will come of it.

He's still banging on about windmills(turbines to you and I) killing birds and also needing Government subsidies so we should stick to or increase the use of coal. The coal industry received $20 billion of Government subsidies last year........

Good job we have an expert on hand to assist the French Firefighters.

You can just imagine can't you.....

"this is what happens when you put a demented guy in charge... I mean that Quasimodo guy - ner ner ner....whats all that about? That would never happen in the US - all our buildings over 850 years old are fully protected by sprinklers.................and those bells..............its not just wind turbines that give you cancer you know....the noise - ding dong ding dong.......have you seen that guy Victor Quasimodo? Jeez ...................."

Secret service guy...................." errr.... Mr President............"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.