Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 clean sheets in 33 games? So we concede more often than we don’t, yeah? ;) It’s quite normal to concede in football, and Spurs have the players to counter us. We just need Aguero to be fit. Like properly fit.
Well, on that logic, we score almost 3 a game and concede less than 1 so we are bound to go through ;-)

We watched the first game with Son playing all of it and Moura coming on.
Spurs were dead lucky to score and even without being ANYWHERE near our best,
Spurs looked devoid of any ideas how to attack us.

Ah yes. Spurs are shit. Except we are not.

And if we knick a goal, however fucking brilliant you are, it is by no means certain you will score the three goals you need against the "devoid of any ideas" Spurs.

They will play 5 at the back with Sissoko and Winks in front of the back 3 and Ericksen playing very deep. Pretty much a parked bus. We will need to nick a quick goal before they settle into it. Won't be easy scoring 3 goals but we're going to do it.

And if we knick a goal, however fucking brilliant you are, it is by no means certain you will score the three goals you need against the "devoid of any ideas" Spurs.

You are a guest on here. Mind your language or leave.

Where did I say you were shit ? So why get your knickers in a twist.
This games all ifs and buts, until it kicks off. Your money's on your team, mine's on mine.
I also said, devoid of any ideas of how to attack us. Slight difference to what you said.
If that's your best attacking display, we have nothing to worry about.

They will play rough and dive all over the place whenever we win the ball back like in last game imo. I've watched a lot of their footy this season and enjoyed it but they were setup to play a very cynical game last week and I think he will do it again.

Got to score early and try to play our own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.