Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Yes, a bit to be honest. But do you really expect fans to not celebrate?

You are clearly a better team than us and were better on the night. We were ridiculously fortunate to scrape past you. As long as we end up with top 4 I genuinely hope you get a narrow win at the weekend and take the league. You're the best team by some distance and I work with a couple of Liverpool fans that will be more unbearable than normal.

I had no idea which way he would go with that Llorente VAR call: it clearly touched his hand but the hand wasn't making his silhouette any bigger. They seem to make it up as they go along with hand ball these days. Obviously glad he gave the goal and if the same had been disallowed at the other end you all would have understandably been saying that UEFA are corrupt.

Anyway, best of luck for the rest of the season, you deserve the treble and I'd be amazed if you aren't chasing the quadruple this time next year. Not sure what chance we've got in the semi with no Kane, Son suspended and the whole of our midfield injured...

Well done Spurs fan. Great game, gutted but we can't win them all.

Fuck off you clown
Fuck you too. You think that hurts me or anything. Do you realize what this will do to the players mentally? We are not there mentally to begin with just watch what happens. I hope
To god I am wrong but don’t think so

Ah well, we are still learning in Europe it seems.

Underlined the importance of scoring at least one away goal, naive of pep not to take the away game a bit more seriously. I think he took a bit of a gamble and it didn’t pay off.

I honestly hope we absolutely fucking smash these on Saturday......play another insanely high tempo game and play them off the park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.