Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

We have paid the price for last weeks team selection and game management...that Spurs team were done at 60mins last week. I don’t mind being knocked out but going out to a far inferior team just isn’t acceptable.

Sorry but no way should we have gone into the game tonight and have had to have played like that. Fucking furious with that first leg even more.

Fuck the handball goal it was legit. Don't know about that offside at the end but talk about typical fucking city. You have to laugh.

We will smash them at the weekend. You know why? We will play our strongest team from the start.

Ffs pep. That first leg. What the fuck were you thinking ..

I hate to be the one to say it but in hindsight the VAR decision was correct by the letter of the law, there is little doubt that the ball hit his arm but it was down by is side and as such in a normal position as indicated in the latest rule changes. As such it is irrelevent but frustrating for us to take.

Fucking joke, VAR shows a handball

But it's gone now, the lads gave all and am proud of them.
Only gripe was we gifted them 1st two goals.

Fuck it 5 games now no mistakes let's win the league then the cup.

We dominated spurs for roughly 110 mins out of a 180 mine tie. The rest was even. It's a horrible way to go out.

Ultimately our strategy in the first leg didn't pay off. We needed the away goal. All of the chestbeaters telling the rest of us to dry our fannies over that particular detail can reflect on that tonight.

I'm so fucking gutted. We didn't deserve that, but we soed the seeds for tonight at White Hart lane.

On the plus side, I think we'll beat them on saturday.

Very frustrating. Had a horrible feeling about tonight and even when it went 4-2 thought we would fuck it up.

As many have said I think Pep fucked up badly in the first leg. Not getting an away goal always puts you at risk.

As for tonight the defending was ridiculous as others have said, you wont win this competition without defending solidly. The corner they got from which they scored should not have even happened had Ederson caught the cross. He should have, basic goalkeeping.

One thing that needs to happen is we need to find someone who can take fucking penalties. Ultimately missing the fucking goal from 12yds out has probably cost us our place in this competition. It could well cost us the title as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.