Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Yeah I know what you’re saying but answer me this.

My dad is 74, recovering from having half his kidney removed two weeks ago (cancer), was too tired to stay up tonight and is going to watch it “as live” when he wakes up at 6am. The poor fucker is going to go through all of that, he’s going to celebrate the last minute winner and then he’s going to be so upset, as we all have been.

What the fuck should I do? It actually hurts my heart to imagine and know what he’s gonna go through. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, let alone a poorly old guy. I’m half wanting to text him and tell him to call me before he watches it rather than let him go through all of that when he’s not well.

I’m sat here, two hours ahead of you lot with no clue what I should do. As I say, it’s pretty cruel either way.

I'd tip him off, mate.

Hope he recovers well :)

Checking the monitor you could tell the ref had no clue what to do. He even shrugged his shoulders when he finally awarded the goal and signalled the ball had come off the thigh. Utterly clueless. We will absolutely batter them on Saturday and at least I won’t have to put up with their gobshites in block 229 who spent most of their time filming themselves and the crowd.

I’m done - UEFamA have beaten me . not bothering anyone . Seat counters can fill their boots.

Said for a long time we have to play play a perfect game to have a chance . Virtually impossible. Money going on holiday instead from now on

Just an addition to my previous post.

A big kudos to aall of the fans that attended tonigh. If some of you are on here at the moment, you were absolutely mint. Pushed the team on right till the end. Great support
Wish I could of been there because not sure I’ve heard a constant atmosphere like that before.

I thought we played them off the park yet only really had six players operating at the top of their game. Had two or three others weighed in with more we should have been comfortably through.

Calmed down a little now, credit to everyone there tonight the atmosphere was superb. Sterling and KDB were brilliant but once again we can't defend in this competition. Need to 're group and go again on Saturday now. Don't want to talk about the VAR decisions but it just seems to take they joy out of the game. Every goal im looking at the ref not wanting to go too mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.