Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

If there was one trophy I wasnt arsed about this was it. Want the other three. And it wasnt handball at all. No where near as gutted as last season against liverpool, two bloody good teams played a good game tonight. No complaints.

I'll go with this

we can be proud of the team. very narrow margins. Fwiw i thought both VAR decisions were correct but christ we cannot buy luck. Ajax will beat Spuds, Barca will beat Ajax. We will still win the PL and the FA cup so chins up chest out. Raz, Kev, kyle and Bernie were just superb.

Monaco 2017. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Liverpool 2018. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.
Tottenham 2019. We're favourites. Pep makes weird selection decisions. They don't go well. He reverts to normal in the second half. We go out.

We can win the league now at least. And the FA Cup too. Domestic treble is still really good.

As long as Pep's here, though, I can't see us winning the CL. I don't really care as long as he keeps delivering domestic trophies, but he's clearly got an issue with knockouts.

On the bright side, no need to worry about rotation now, strongest team out every week to win the domestic treble.

But what is that? Genuine question, because there are certain players (Aguero/Silva) who are far from firing on all cylinders and yet continue to start.

Fair play to spurs, hope they go on and win it.

I do hope they come crashing down this weekend thou!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.