Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Absolute travesty of a result. No idea how we have lost that over two legs - really good performance, tonight especially. Missing a pen, (clear) handball goal given after shady review, harsh ruling out of a winner, uncharacteristic performance from our best defender this year... just wow.

I guess technically Aguero may have been a few mm’s offside, but was heading away from goal and clearly onside when the ball reached him - obviously gained no advantage from the deflection (not pass), but that’s the rule, it’s just it’s a really hard one to take when that drama is ripped from the game. No linesman is ever putting his flag up there.

VAR has not been our friend so far, that’s for sure, and it’s hard not to feel screwed two years running by the officials at this stage.

Heads up though, should be proud of the performance tonight, and fired up for the rest of the season. KDB and Sterling in particular were amazing. Good luck to Spurs in the semi.

I am completely and utterly drained, devoid of rational thought and voice, scratched all the skin of my shins from the seats in front, the worst headache ever and twitching like a pidgeon on a pylon. I think City have finally broken me. Let's dick them on Saturday

I can't blame Sane if he wants to leave as Pep never gives him a start, and he is a fantastic talent. I don't care if Gundogan leaves, I've never rated him, but for some reason Pep loves him.
Gundogan was very good tonight

I’m in Montreal and just had to watch it with two “spurs” fans so I’m well fucking happy even better though a so called Arsenal fan was cheering spurs on...I’m fuming absolutely fucking fuming.

I would have killed one of them. My ex brother in law is a spud and he has the decency to keep his mouth shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.