Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Awww am I not allowed an opinion? Your opinion is he played brilliant, my opinion is he was poor. Leave it at that and stop with the nonsense. Cheers

You're entitled to have an opinion.

Everyone else is entitled to tell you how batshit crazy and demonstrably wrong that opinion is, and your opinion that Gundogan was poor is as valid as thinking the Earth is flat.

Loris is shite.
We're not even 10 years into the champions league.

As a club we're still trying to achieve better where other teams, established teams in the champions league, don't make the quarters/semis.
If anything we're overachieaving.
Saying lloris is class and ederson is shite in the same sentence is laughable.
Show me some stats to back that statement up!!
I never said Ederson is shite I said he was shite tonight it's different.

Loris is class whether you like or not..

Drop Dave for Ferna or Sane for remainder of season now

I think KDB looks like a man possessed again. His form is perfect timing and I firmly believe he could be the difference in helping us win a domestic Treble.

Just SIX games left. Final push we can do it.

You genuinely thought Mendy played well? Good this football lark isn’t it, opinions opinions, be boring if we all thought the same.

Always amuses me how different two people can see the same game. Fair play bud.
Each to their own mate, thought he was decent especially considering he was thrown into a game as fast paced as that after the amount of time he has spent on the sidelines.

One thing that was exceptional, was those Blues who were there tonight.
Well done for the atmosphere. You were a credit to our club.
The result didn’t go our way, but if we go on to retain PL and lift the FA Cup, we can all rejoice in that, well at least some of us will.
Can’t see the appeal of the CL, tonight went to prove how corrupt it is.
Show him all the angles not just one!!!!!

Have no problem with Llorente's goal. If that's not given, the game's gone. But it was deliberated over for quite a while until they came to their decision. They seemed to come to the decision on our disallowed goal more quickly, so seemingly a clear offside. But can someone clear up the offside rule for me. I thought if the defending player played it back and it was deflected that it wasn't offside? I seem to remember something similar in a Liverpool v Spurs game a couple of seasons ago, Lovren the defender I think but can't remember the exact situation.
Sorry mate I don't understand it either but have been informed by a qualified ref that it was offside

You're entitled to have an opinion.

Everyone else is entitled to tell you how batshit crazy and demonstrably wrong that opinion is, and your opinion that Gundogan was poor is as valid as thinking the Earth is flat.
Ok bud, have a good night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.