What a team !!!

Well said, everyone thinks of themselves. However gutted we feel, they just worked their bollocks off tonight, made an amazing game of it and will be feeling more injustice than any of us. They truly deserve to be the team in the semis but you don't always get your just rewards in football. If it ever does even out we are in for some fantastic years ahead in the CL that's for sure. We've given UEFA some amazing games, we've given football amazing games played the right way but they continue to choose not to credit this team as they should. It's up to us as fans to do that or they succeed in downplaying them.

Two VAR calls that could have gone either way and still been explained within the laws of the game have gone against them at their own ground at the end of the day. That is going to hurt more than Laportes mistakes which can happen to any player on an off day.

Proud of them tonight, deserved far more.

Last edited:
Well said, everyone thinks of themselves. However gutted we feel, they just worked their bollocks off tonight, made an amazing game of it and will be feeling more injustice than any of us. They truly deserve to be the team in the semis but you don't always get your just rewards in football. If it ever does even out we are in for some fantastic years ahead in the CL that's for sure. We've given UEFA some amazing games, we've given football amazing games played the right way but they continue to choose not to credit this team as they should. It's up to us as fans to do that or they succeed in downplaying them.

Two VAR calls that could have gone either way and still been explained within the laws of the game have gone against them at their own ground at the end of the day. That is going to hurt more than Laportes mistakes which can happen to any player on an off day.

Proud of them tonight, deserved far more.

Just watched the game and I thought Laporte did fine, after his initial mistakes. He's always going to be remembered for them.
He didn't have a shit 90 minutes as i had expected, going off comments on here.

Just watched the game and I thought Laporte did fine, after his initial mistakes. He's always going to be remembered for them.
I do get that two big mistakes that cost goals is a bad day but you are correct the game was 96mins long and he didn't go missing. It's always the same... some would rather defend the refs mistakes than their own players and manager. But they are the realists apparently and everyone else is a happy clapper?

I do get that two big mistakes that cost goals is a bad day but you are correct the game was 96mins long and he didn't go missing. It's always the same... some would rather defend the refs mistakes than their own players and manager. But they are the realists apparently and everyone else is a happy clapper?
To be fair he was shaky the whole game. The 2 blatant fuck ups aside he steadied but then got caught again & then was nowhere where you'd expect a cental defender to be on their last goal.

To be fair he was shaky the whole game. The 2 blatant fuck ups aside he steadied but then got caught again & then was nowhere where you'd expect a cental defender to be on their last goal.
Yeah he got away with one more(not a big difference) after a spell of steadiness and the third goal isn't his fault. Who was Kompany marking in front of him? Why were two players free that led to the second corner in succession, with Ederson having to come out for a ball that he was never going to be able to reach comfortably? And it shouldn't have stood either.

Last edited:
I know we are all gutted but we are so lucky to be watching this team.

Mistakes happen, the best team doesn't always win.

Get behind the lads and enjoy the ride.

We still have 2 trophies in our hands.

great post, got up this morning still gutted, but we'll go again

Hello to everybody! I'm a new user from Italy, thank you for accepting me. I'm definitely in love with Man City and yesterday I swear I cried a lot. I think Llorente's goal was unfair...and our last minute goal made me think we could have reached the semi-finals. But as you said we have other 2 trophies to conquer...so come on City!!!!

i agree he wasn't bad but those initial mistakes cost us big time, also thought ederson wasn't his usual rock solid, but hey small nit picks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.