What a team !!!

This City side are amazing, so proud of them especially this season. As gutted as we are we will bounce back and get over it remember one manager, can’t recall who, said that football is the most important of the least important things in life. Worst things happen. So as upset as we are this morning being football fans we’ll move on to the next game and when we win we’ll get over it quickly and so will the team.

Brilliant set of lads. Enjoy as it won't last forever. Incredible spirit as well as ability. Proud.

This City side are amazing, so proud of them especially this season. As gutted as we are we will bounce back and get over it remember one manager, can’t recall who, said that football is the most important of the least important things in life. Worst things happen. So as upset as we are this morning being football fans we’ll move on to the next game and when we win we’ll get over it quickly and so will the team.
Magnificent words, I agree, c'mon City!!!

Just watched the game and I thought Laporte did fine, after his initial mistakes. He's always going to be remembered for them.
He didn't have a shit 90 minutes as i had expected, going off comments on here.

Sorry, but doing fine after giving the opposition 2 away goals isn't really worth mentioning, let alone the fact it's completely untrue because he's man marking Llorente at the corner, falls asleep and Llorent beats him to score the goal.

So he did fine except for the first 2 mistakes which almost cost us the game and then the 3rd mistake which did cost us the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.