How is everyone feeling?

My feelings too. Anybody remember the Ajax supporters holding up Arab caricatures when we played them? Well last night the spuds had a huge Israeli flag held up. PSG and ourselves will not be allowed to win the CL.
I hate the state of Israel, but I would protect Jews from bigotry but I doubt football is influenced at match level by such issues.

PSG and City were unlucky this season. I feel the CL tie was just too much for City this season with resources stretched. We played a limited game in the first leg and put ourselves under extra pressure in the 2nd

Utterly dejected, because I gave up some time ago on winning the league and by way how we lost it. I really thought we could win CL this season. Only listening to Radio 4 until Saturday......

I know mate,it was so close. I hate VAR and never wanted it because of things like last night, it kills half the beauty of football,the sheer joy and emotion. For that goal though the linesman may have thought offside but kept his flag down so they could make certain later.
We need to put a line under this asap. The game at the weekend will do so. I am worried about that. Strange KO time. Can we go again?

It will help if the fans can get up for it. Easy saying it but not easy doing it.

In some ways easier for the players. They are on the training pitch and forced to get on with it. We can do nothing but think

We weren't though. VAR is terrible from a fans point of view at the ground but the decisions were correct.

That's your view - but if that ball into the box had struck Laporte on the arm and then the hip - Hoddle and Jenas would have been screaming for a Pen and it would have been given. VAR is crreating more issues and problems... we saw in Schalke and again last night the Ref's are being given one camera angle... that is giving one decision but from another angle the decision would be different. One angle last night showed the ball clearly strike the arm - but the ref wasn't shown that view - why?

Utterly dejected, because I gave up some time ago on winning the league and by way how we lost it. I really thought we could win CL this season. Only listening to Radio 4 until Saturday......
Academically I never thought we'd do it so in some ways it might work for us to go out now but we have to climb a mountain when we have just been battered. If we get through this moment it will be huge for the club.

We have to approach each game as if it is a Cup final.

Gutted last night, but feeling more philosophical today. Proud of the team performance last night and hope they play like that (except the dodgy defending) for the rest of the season.
Another positive is that I won't be spending thousands getting to and attempting to find accommodation in Madrid, and can now start planning my summer holiday properly !!!

Pissed off is how I feel

I am not overly bothered we are out but just the manner of going out

Bad taste in my mouth called VAR

But when I think back 20 years ago we were begging for extra minutes against Gillingham I know I wont be pissed off for long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.