POTY - Virgil Van Dijk

Van Dijk should win it but he's probably not had enough media attention.

I see on the BBC they ran a poll on who will win with the BBC football pundits.
2 of them actually voted for Pogba. That should be a reason to sack them for a total lack of football knowledge . Phil Neville and Danny mills being those who named Pogba in their shortlist of 6. Clueless

I see on the BBC they ran a poll on who will win with the BBC football pundits.
2 of them actually voted for Pogba. That should be a reason to sack them for a total lack of football knowledge . Phil Neville and Danny mills being those who named Pogba in their shortlist of 6. Clueless
That's incredible even for a moron like Danny Mills. It always surprises me when ex professional footballers appear to know nothing about the game they made a living at. That takes a special kind of stupid. Dean Saunders is the leading example of this.

I'll start by saying i can accept how kdb unfortunately missed out last season, salad was incredible as well....

But how can raheem possibly not win it this year? Seems so obvious he's been the best player in the country.

I'll start by saying i can accept how kdb unfortunately missed out last season, salad was incredible as well....

But how can raheem possibly not win it this year? Seems so obvious he's been the best player in the country.
Unfortunately the media have been mass debating over VVD for months. Sterling has really come to the fore the past two / three months and the media has only just realised they couldn't ignore him or talk shit about him once he was turning it on for England. I think the voting has already been cast - the issue with the media is when people are told something 100 times then it becomes a fact. People don't think for themselves. If Shearer (or whoever) constantly bang on about a particular topic them it becomes accepted as word.

I also read the BBC article today and quite a few players (Garth Crooks and Paul Ince - I know, I know....) both said it should be left until the end of the season - if City win the title then the award is given to Sterling. If it is the Micky's who win it then Dick van Dyke should get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.