Spurs H Post Match

Ederson was atrocious today, seriously lucky as out of position several times, even his distribution was a bit iffy

giphy.gif

Tottenham have a high percentage of dicks following them. I noticed in the 70s and it hasn't changed. All Charlie big spuds until a load of old timers stand up to them.

I had another incident back in to town today. Had a Knightmare 48 hours with teenage daughters rowing with the mrs etc and I was in a bad mood. Walking out I had to listen to some gob shite going on about us buying the league for a bit too long. He had been at it 5 minutes.

Second time this season I turned round and simply said - “one more word prick”.

I am becoming that much of a fat fuck he didn’t utter another word.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had another incident back in to town today. Had a Knightmare 48 hours with teenage daughters rowing with the mrs etc and I was in a bad mood. Walking out I had to listen to some gob shite going on about us buying the league for a bit too long. He had been at it 5 minutes.

I am becoming that much of a a fat fuck he didn’t utter another word.
Bunch of wet wipes walking back to town, started the we pay your benefits shit and then silence the rest of the way once we sang back.

Where have all those spurs fans gone that were on here after the 2nd leg?

I am becoming that much of a a fat fuck he didn’t utter another word.
If your going to keep acting up like this I’m going full Phil Daniels down in Brighton ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.