Spurs H Post Match

Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread but watched on motd and the crowd noise seemed a bit muted, could hear faint song noise but was well loud in the ground, I know one particular song had the F word at the end but how shit of the beeb.

I am one of the Metrolink's biggest critics but - suprise, surprise, it worked like clockwork yesterday.
  • Drove to Navigation Road Metrolink Station got there at 10:35 and loads of room in the car park.
  • Waited 2 minutes for a Piccadilly tram and got a seat, got off at Cornbrook.
  • A 4 minute wait for the Ashton tram and yet again a seat, walked to the chippy across from the south stand and was served within 2 minutes.
  • Stayed until the final whistle and walked from the South stand straight through the queuing system and ticket booth and on to the platform.
  • A 5 minute wait for a tram back to Piccadilly station, had to stand on this one.
  • A 4 minute wait for the Altrincham tram and yet again another seat.
  • Drove back home from Navigation road in time to see the last 10 minutes of the first half of the West Ham game.
So all in all a brilliant day, come on you Blues.
There were no trams yesterday to Bury, not sure why, so probably had more available for the rest of the network. Took a lot longer by car going north, away from the ground.

David Silva will be back next season, after a good rest, firing on all cylinders. Leave the man alone. I heard someone today, as I was walking back to the coach, saying we should get rid! What the heck! No way.

On another note; did anyone else see that little so & so Rose losing his temper at the end & chasing one of our players down the tunnel? Pochettino grabbed him & was trying to get him to calm down & go over to acknowledge their fans. He wasn’t having any of it though, but pretended by taking a few steps back onto the pitch & when someone was shaking hands with Pochettino he turned round & went back down the tunnel.
That was Fernandinio, they clashed after the Sterling & Vertongan fall out. Dino was straight over with you mess with my mates you go through me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.