Spurs H Post Match

Fanny Rose is just that, a massive cünt.
He’s a dirty, snidey twat, always niggling and scything down player but goes down holding his face as soon as he loses the ball.
He should have had a red on Wednesday for the 2 foot dive on Kev.
Yesterday, his mission was to injure one of ours when he came on. No other reason. Watch it back and see how he lines them up every time. Oliver lost control toward the end and its no wonder Razza got angry.
I hope they get battered by Ajax.

Last edited:
Bit worrying that long balls to a pacy striker caused us so many problems when we still have Leicester and Vardy to come
I think Son could do that to any team in the world, but against Leicester it will be a different game. Spurs constantly looked to Son. They’ll be more dangerous from set pieces - seriously dangerous.

That result was all about guts and desire.
It's that side of our game the dippers should be worried about.
When we're not playing teams off the park we're digging in and fighting for the 3 points.
When Liverpool's luck (opponents fuck ups) runs out it over for them.

I hope Spuds get owned by Ajax over the two legs and fall short of the top four.
Barcelona to win the CL..... if Carlsberg did football seasons?

That result was all about guts and desire.
It's that side of our game the dippers should be worried about.
When we're not playing teams off the park we're digging in and fighting for the 3 points.
When Liverpool's luck (opponents fuck ups) runs out it over for them.

I hope Spuds get owned by Ajax over the two legs and fall short of the top four.
Barcelona to win the CL..... if Carlsberg did football seasons?
As long as Barcelona beat Liverpool, I don't care what happens in the other tie.

Fanny Rose is just that, a massive cünt.
He’s a dirty, snidey twat, always niggling and scything down player but hoes down holding his face as soon as he loses the ball.
He should have had a red on Wednesday for the 2 foot dive on Kev.
Yesterday, his mission was to injure one of ours when he came on. No other reason. Watch it back and see how he lines them up every time. Oliver lost control toward the end and its no wonder Razza got angry.
I hope they get battered by Ajax.

Agree with every word mate. I remember there was talk that Utd we’re looking at him and I thought he’d make a perfect Rag.

He’s such a snide cheat that I once heard him scream when he dived. I was in the 3rd tier of the South Stand!

Just got home. I made the mistake of going into the souvenir shop to buy something for someone after the game, absolute purgatory, never again! Talking of purgatory our favourite torture the tram was at it's best again. Got off at Cornbrook and after three more trams had emptied and no sign of a stadium tram on the board I decided to jump the next one into Piccadilly and get the 216 bus. Wise decision. Unwisely I decided to catch the tram back after the game but in spite of it being 16:45 they were STILL packed. What an absolute joke of a transport system!
I am one of the Metrolink's biggest critics but - suprise, surprise, it worked like clockwork yesterday.
  • Drove to Navigation Road Metrolink Station got there at 10:35 and loads of room in the car park.
  • Waited 2 minutes for a Piccadilly tram and got a seat, got off at Cornbrook.
  • A 4 minute wait for the Ashton tram and yet again a seat, walked to the chippy across from the south stand and was served within 2 minutes.
  • Stayed until the final whistle and walked from the South stand straight through the queuing system and ticket booth and on to the platform.
  • A 5 minute wait for a tram back to Piccadilly station, had to stand on this one.
  • A 4 minute wait for the Altrincham tram and yet again another seat.
  • Drove back home from Navigation road in time to see the last 10 minutes of the first half of the West Ham game.
So all in all a brilliant day, come on you Blues.

What I don't get from Pep is that Spurs pressed us so high up the pitch leaving acres of space behind their defence - yet City NEVER put the ball over the top for a foot race.

Think pep really thinks counterattacking football is beneath him and his philosophy. There are situations when sane-jesus-sterling seem perfectly poised to punish more aggressive/open opposition but he doesn’t do it (especially in second half if tired opposition has to chase the game). Also we’re sufficiently poor on breaks anymore that it seems the staff don’t want to encourage precision execution on that. Think this is part of the problem with his CL track of late tbh. I really wonder if he thinks it would be cheap to win via counterattacking set-up or that it would be some compromise of his principles?

Rather have what we have, but it seems an interesting trade off.

Can only say it as I saw it , no problems if everyone else disagrees.

Having read all the papers; watched the TV reports; listened to Pochettino & Pep about how Ederson was one of the main reasons we won the match, when are you going to admit you were oh so wrong??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.