Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you fail to realise is that it is actually illegal for anyone but home fans to be sat in the home stands.
You would think that fans with such a disgraceful history like your shower would think twice. But they don't because they're entitled to do what they want. Entitled to sing about the death of a player. Entitled to be racist. Entitled to be offended by everything. Entitled to be ashamed of nothing.
Like I have said before, your fans and your club are vile scum.
Is it actually against the law. ? Not sure about that, can be ejected if you cause trouble. And singing about the death of a player, that is rubbish, Cardiff fans have said so, Liverpool fans also and most people on this site agree, if you read the posts. Just because it is on twitter does not make it true.

What you fail to realise is that it is actually illegal for anyone but home fans to be sat in the home stands.
You would think that fans with such a disgraceful history like your shower would think twice. But they don't because they're entitled to do what they want. Entitled to sing about the death of a player. Entitled to be racist. Entitled to be offended by everything. Entitled to be ashamed of nothing.
Like I have said before, your fans and your club are vile scum.
Thought for one moment he'd flown over and actually been to a game until it turns out it was a quote from a Cardiff sympathiser.

Yes. He's got a clear run at the ball, there is no deflection of the ball, so he can judge its height easily, and all professionals know to get above the ball and head it downwards. He gets this right all other times. He's a centre half, and his stock in trade is heading the ball. All home fans put their heads in their hands after the miss, in sheer disbelief. It definitely looks deliberate to me, especially linked with the rest of his performance, and his heading ability in other games.
In the same game did Firmino miss that chance he should have scored on purpose. ? How many times have we all seen professional footballers make mistakes as bad or even worse than that one. I still have nightmares about Rosenthals miss at Villa in 1992 !!! Check it out on You Tube. It makes Morrison look like Messi.

In the same game did Firmino miss that chance he should have scored on purpose. ? How many times have we all seen professional footballers make mistakes as bad or even worse than that one. I still have nightmares about Rosenthals miss at Villa in 1992 !!! Check it out on You Tube. It makes Morrison look like Messi.
If Firmino had inexplicably taken a step to the left and kicked thin air you might have a point.

- "I hope Liverpool win the league".

- Fail to pick up Wijnaldum on each corner, eventually allowing him to score unchallenged.

- Miserable attempt at clearance resulting in Liverpool attack.

- Deliberate prolonged foul on the player most susceptible to diving in the league, when he had already snuffed out the danger by getting goal-side, and with other players covering, resulting in a penalty.

I'd say this was way more than just a bad day at the office.

Does anyone have a picture of this - was it on the scales of the Munich air disaster sponsored by AIG?
Where I thought I saw it was on the display in the stand that's directly opposite the TV cameras. Something like a 96 with the Standard Chartered logo colouring in the hole in the 6.
I might be wrong. I only caught a glimpse of it - and, as I say, they're entitled to mourn and remember in any way they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.