Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I thought I saw it was on the display in the stand that's directly opposite the TV cameras. Something like a 96 with the Standard Chartered logo colouring in the hole in the 6.
I might be wrong. I only caught a glimpse of it - and, as I say, they're entitled to mourn and remember in any way they like.
Can't be as bad as the Dunkin' Donuts one :-)

Is it actually against the law. ? Not sure about that, can be ejected if you cause trouble. And singing about the death of a player, that is rubbish, Cardiff fans have said so, Liverpool fans also and most people on this site agree, if you read the posts. Just because it is on twitter does not make it true.
Where have you read the Cardiff fan’s responses? On Twitter/internet perhaps?

Is it actually against the law. ? Not sure about that, can be ejected if you cause trouble. And singing about the death of a player, that is rubbish, Cardiff fans have said so, Liverpool fans also and most people on this site agree, if you read the posts. Just because it is on twitter does not make it true.

This also not true from a week ago.

A nine-year-old was hit by a flare at Anfield, while sections of the Liverpool faithful sang homophobic chants at the travelling fans

KDB has not been match fit, at all yet, since the early season injury He was the player we 'can't do without'.
Aguero has had several spells out injured & is not fit now. He is a player we 'can't do without'.
Fernandinho picked up an injury just before our toughest spell of the season & isn't fit now. He is a player we 'can't do without'.
David Silva picked up an injury months ago & has not been the same since. Another player we can't do without'.
We have had no left back for most of the season & the guys who fill in there are both not match fit.
John Stones was imperious at the start, got injured & now only plays occasionally.
Vincent Kompany is injured full stop.
Our backup to Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, has had several injured spells usually just as he got fit & started scoring, so at times, like now for example, we have had no match fit striker.

Meanwhile, we won the League Cup, got to.the final of the FA Cup, quarter finals of the Champs Lg & still in the frame for the title.

I wonder how we might be getting on, with just one or two less injuries.
Most of this is because of the congested schedule imo.
Man City have world-class depth and they can deal with injuries (except maybe to Fernandinho) whereas Liverpool cannot, especially in defence when our backups are injured more than our first team players
If KDB was fit this season, tbh you would probably easily win the league this season.

You taking the piss? KDB hasn’t played 3 consecutive 90mins. You finished 20plus points behind when the Ox was giving you that attacking impetus.
Right, but when the Ox was playing we didn't have players like Alisson and Fabinho who are both vital parts of the team now.
Are you suggesting that if the Ox was fit then we wouldn't be in the title race right now?

Right, but when the Ox was playing we didn't have players like Alisson and Fabinho who are both vital parts of the team now.
Are you suggesting that if the Ox was fit then we wouldn't be in the title race right now?

He said attacking impetus. Ox is average and wouldn't improve your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.