Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one.

But next time when we want to buy, we should only buy someone who will prove the 1st eleven, not the bench.

While I think he makes the wrong decisions more often than not and is also struggling to adapt the this fantastic squad, I do have hope that he will find his feet next year.

Obviously having watched him perform I have no grounds to base my hope on.

He has been a bad buy anyone who says otherwise is deluded. It will be interesting to see what happens next season If he doesn’t step up , i fear he never will, for us anyway

Realistically will he leave this summer because who will want him and how much is he worth now?

My word we actually paid 60 million for him. Been utter shite. Almost a bigger disappointment than Robinho. All is forgiven if he scores the winner v the rags though!

Realistically will he leave this summer because who will want him and how much is he worth now?

What was the last signing City have sold after the 1st year?
Not. Going. To. Happen.

Pep and Riyad have to go on developing his strengths for the team over the summer.
Africa Cup from 21 June to 19 July won't really help...

For the while he has to cover workload for his collegues here and there, also as a sub.
After all he is offering enough quality to play vs most PL sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.