club wifi

I can text and phone but anything else doesn't work. Thinks work over at the Academy so I just put it down to 50000 getting on the net and I'm 49999th! Or is there a massive jamming operation if yer on a different network to one of City's sponsors. Get it sorted, Marwood!

I have no issues with the wifi, but I don't use it to stream video or anything.

PA though, far too loud, can't even talk to the person next to you. With all the atmosphere surveys and stuff, the fans will never create atmosphere being drowned out by that.

Absolutely shocking last Saturday. It's a wonder there isn't a queue at First Aid with a string of perforated ear drums. I couldn't hear the fellah next to me!

I couldn't access the wifi last saturday. Or even 4G, even though my phone was showing as stable 4G connection. Granted, the 4G issue isn't down to the club.

I suspect it’s slow/non responsive due to possible gambling aspects of fast connections
I’m no expert,but it’s a possibility

Hi, does anyone else have similar problem ? At the Etihad, i go onto connections on my samsung A6 and it tells me i'm connected to club wifi, but if i try to open a web page on my browser it tells me i'm not connected, i go back into settings which tells me i am connected ? i'm at a loss, as going onto chrome there is no sign in request as you get trying to log onto, say a pub wifi, what am i doing wrong ? never used to be a problem only this season ( now nearly over )

I'm guessing you are on 02?

I had months and months of this so i went into the local 02 shop and they sorted it for me - never had a problem since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.