FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Bargain with free travel that!

I like it up there. Been in top tier every time. Usually go lower down but been a costly year this one so happy with cheaper seats.

I hadn't been back to Wembley since 2011 but took my lad for the first time for League Cup this year.

It's simply about my 11-year-old having the memory of going to an FA Cup Final with his dad. I had to wait 35 years against Stoke to do that with my dad and we just both cried and hugged when the final whistle went.

He's still around but it's now one of my treasured memories, he'd been taking me since the age of three, so it was a journey end kinda thing.

My own lad will be able to say he was there with his old man if we complete an incredible treble.

So worried about tonight that I’d completely forgotten I could get tickets from 12:00 today, until I popped on here whilst on lunch! Just got two in 506, seem be flying off the shelves, bit different than the semi

Got our tickets this morning, taking my daughter to her first ever cup final (she's 9). Had to get the cheap seats, up in 518, but can't wait. First one since 2011 (money reasons) so well excited.

Text our kid the details he is getting ours and the others, we were planning on 517 but will see of we can fit in same area as you

got 3 sorted in 522, as previous posts, going fast on the cheaper top tier.
Uxbridge travelodge also booked. £81 for 3 of us in family room not to bad.
looking forward to it now,
hopefully a big celebration weekend of an excellent season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.