Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go down trying to outscore them than waiting for bad luck to intervene.

What I will say about United, they created enough early chances this month at Wolves before losing.

No Herrera in the squad which is a surprise, so expecting McTominay, Lingard and Pogba in the middle.

Yeah, I was surprised that Herrera seemingly isn't in the squad. I guess they've just decided to exclude him and plan for the future now that he's leaving. Either that, or he not fully fit. Either way, I think their team would be stronger tonight with him in it.

forget what team united are putting out we must respect them and play 2 holding and keep the wing backs deep ?? we must go out tonight and play no lose football and forget all guns blazing and try to out score them ?? we have it in us to play our own game but must earn the right first with a goal or 2 and then settle and make them change up and open things up

pep will not change much other than injury to KDB so both silva's will play and sterling on one of the wings aguero up top on his own, the back line is the puzzle and does kompany demand a start and laporte looked off his game in the spurs game so anybody to partner the skipper for me
We only know one way of playing. We will play that way tonight and utd will be the ones to adapt.

Have you taken your medication, sunny? Liverpool will more likely hit six past Huddersfield and close the goal difference gap. We simply have to win all of our remaining games of which Burnley (A) and Leicester (H) are trickier than anything the Dippers face. We can still make it but it will need excellence in all aspects of our game.

Of course that is the likely outcome but they are due a game everything goes against them.

fuckin hate derby day, stomach churning, had three shits already.
being a night match doesnt help either with a long wait for kick off,might have to start drinking soon to calm the nerves.
just want it over and done with and three more points in the bag
COME ON CITY!

fuckin hate derby day, stomach churning, had three shits already.
being a night match doesnt help either with a long wait for kick off,might have to start drinking soon to calm the nerves.
just want it over and done with and three more points in the bag
COME ON CITY!

Only three shits

I am with you on this I hate derbys especially the build up

Lets just hope we play our own game and not the occasion

heart rate's increasing, the mind's wandering, not looking at some people the way I did yesterday... it must be derby day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.