Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (24/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deeply concerned at this stage. Referee clearly for the rags....disgraceful.

We have been poor, Utd are a poor side and we should be ahead. I am afraid Raheem Sterling has a job on in the second half as that half has been a return to the dreadful finishing that stops him becoming a world class player. The two chances he fluffed would have been buried or one would by a top player...or having missed them a top player would make amends in the second half so lets see what happens.

This feels like the kind of game that the rags are going to get a dodgy decision from which they will score and at the moment we dont look to have a goal let alone 2/3 in us.

Dare I suggest that Pep may have made an error in starting Merlin? Again he has looked poor?

Pep needs to do his job at half time or I am afraid there will be a very large job lot of candles going to waste in Liverpool.

Again I will say it, Pep was on for a quaddrouple playing a certain way. He then has had a brain fart and thinks Gundo and Fern is the way fowforw. It already has cost them the Champions League and now 45 minutes away from blowing the prem.

Spanish Dave has been off colour in 2019 but he’s the only attacking player doing the basics right thus far.. follow his lead boys.. calm it and play our game.

Nervous as fuck, can't be arsed with this. Need to go for them this second half, Fernandinho having a great game, Kompany had me worried but seems to have calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.