POTY - Virgil Van Dijk

Virgil has had an amazing season and without him Liverpool would have been at the standard they was last year, I reckon he will be lifting the champions league in May.

Bernardo won't win it but, for me, there's no question he is the most deserving of the honor in a year where City, again, have had to endure key injuries for key stretches

Truly hope not the dipper frenzy will be unbearable.

I can handle them winning that to be honest if that team doesn't win something after potentially losing only once in the league and finishing on 97 points it would insane.

I'm trying to separate the team from their fans it helps abit haha.

How the hell has Pogba made this list!

Virgil will probably get it but for me Aguero or sterling deserves it. Aguero is constantly hitting the net year after year & this is probably his last chance. Sterling equally as deserving as Virgil on how important he has been.

Watch Pogba win it! Lol

I can handle them winning that to be honest if that team doesn't win something after potentially losing only once in the league and finishing on 97 points it would insane.

I'm trying to separate the team from their fans it helps abit haha.
Unfortunately I work in Miseryside.

Reckon Raheem is in with a good shout of the BBC SPOTY. City team of the year if we get the treble.

I don't like how this award is announced before the end of the season. If Liverpool win the league, fair enough, if City win it, surely we have someone more deserving?

In all fairness though, VVD has been unreal. Is it the best season by a CB in Premier League history? He's basically dragged Liverpool to a 90+ point season. Without him, they'd probably finish with high 70/low 80 points. I don't think the same can be said about any individual City player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.