Why we will win the league!

I'd agree with that. I think I would rather have our last two fixtures than theirs but of course anything can happen.

Burnley is a big test, get through that and I'll feel a lot more confident.

They've definitely got the tougher fixtures now, made even harder by having to deal with 2 matches v Barca

They've definitely got the tougher fixtures now, made even harder by having to deal with 2 matches v Barca
Yeah, Barcelona away on Wednesday night followed by Newcastle away on Saturday night could prove difficult.

Not really. If we lost a game and they drew a game, we'd both finish on 95 points; Or if we drew two games and they lost one, we'd both finish on 94 points
As I said curious results, we probably both need to f**k up, one of us might, both of us is unlikely, and one of us twice in three games is highly unlikely, and on top of that it would affect the GD of both, our advantage currently is probably enough in reality for that situation.

Yeah, Barcelona away on Wednesday night followed by Newcastle away on Saturday night could prove difficult.
...and the Barca again on Tuesday, hopefully they'll get an away goal in the first CL game and its maybe 3-1, it gives klopp a major dilemma for the newcastle game in between.

We need to do the business on Sunday though.

...and the Barca again on Tuesday, hopefully they'll get an away goal in the first CL game and its maybe 3-1, it gives klopp a major dilemma for the newcastle game in between.

We need to do the business on Sunday though.
'
They aint gonna score 3 goals against Barca. I'd be surprised if they actually win at Anfield

Hopefully Klopp is caught between a rock and a hard place like Pep was after the CL QF 1st leg last season and rests a few.

'
They aint gonna score 3 goals against Barca. I'd be surprised if they actually win at Anfield
They would only need 2 to go through on away goals. Klopp would think they still have a chance.

Are they at home or away first?
Away, so hopefully it stays close.

Me too, but I don't care what happens at anfield. Just want the first leg to stay close so they'll think the can do it, and that could distract them in the newcastle game, which is away after an away CL tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.