Why we will win the league!

Don’t think goal difference will come into the reckoning

Could be right. Would have to be some strange results for it to go to goal difference. Liverpool lost their last title challenge chasing the goal difference at Palace. Hoping Huddersfield can pull out a 0-0 as they did at the Etihad last season.

I had one this morning going on about the PFA TOTY — and I am not joking — trying to tell me there was no reason that Fernandinho should be in it and that Fabinho deserves it more.

He also said that even if we win it by one point, everyone will consider Liverpool “Associate Champions”, so he is happy to focus on the CL, as if they win it no one will remember our “treble” (he actually said “quote, treble”).

He was being completely serious about all of it.
You should of shit in his cup. The gobshite!

...and the Barca again on Tuesday, hopefully they'll get an away goal in the first CL game and its maybe 3-1, it gives klopp a major dilemma for the newcastle game in between.

We need to do the business on Sunday though.
Yes, but don't forget the 2nd leg is at Clanfield. Who can deny a famous European night under the candlelights..sorry, floodlights.

Last edited:
If Hudersfield get somthin tonight I will pay everyone's Wembley ticket in May...

We have to win 3 games nothing more sure...

If Hudersfield get somthin tonight I will pay everyone's Wembley ticket in May...

We have to win 3 games nothing more sure...
Can you clarify what you mean by 'If Hudersfield get somthin tonight' - do you mean a corner, a penalty, a point...
BTW everyone replying to you is in Club Wembley at £250 a seat

Compare and contrast the why we, the fans, players and manager react after each game to the dippers. We are very calm and collected and know that there are other games to play and win. They are fist pumping, back slapping, ranting and raving as if they have just won the world cup, CL and premier all rolled into won. Media criticised Joe Hart for being too pumped and psyched up, yet they are all behind the German cheerleader. Very odd. We shall remain humble at all costs until the end and then, and only then, will we let our emotions take over if we have won the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.