FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Which would be slightly annoying as I'm 150 points under the 3500 limit that is currently in place but rather than having 3 hours to make a decision before the next window opens, everyone on 3500 and above now has until 9am Monday to think about it, check the bank balance, talk to the wife etc etc. before hoovering up the remaining tickets. Oh well, I'll have enough next year.

Yeah I get your disappointment. If I were you I'd join some of the Facebook MCFC ticket sites, there's bound to be some people selling some face value over the next few weeks.

Yeah I get your disappointment. If I were you I'd join some of the Facebook MCFC ticket sites, there's bound to be some people selling some face value over the next few weeks.
My daughter tried joining some of these groups prior to league cup final but with no success. They asked her Qs like how long you been a city fan etc and she answered em but didn’t get let in.

My daughter tried joining some of these groups prior to league cup final but with no success. They asked her Qs like how long you been a city fan etc and she answered em but didn’t get let in.

One of the main ones I keep getting rejected from for some unknown reason as well.

One of the main ones I keep getting rejected from for some unknown reason as well.
Just asked her about it now. She answered the questions as though she were me I.e been a blue for 40 yrs had a season ticket 30 yrs etc and she thinks they may have seen she’s 17 from her profile and figured she was lying so that’s why they rejected her ??

I've sympathy for those who haven't got tickets yet, but I wouldn't be paying £115 for row 30 in block 505, its daylight robbery by the FA.

It also doesn't agree with the prices on the stadium planner which shows some £70 tickets, unless they're not showing the rear seats now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.