FA Youth Cup Final 25th April - Lost 5-3 on penalties

Was injured It also meant that McDonald had to go in the back 4 so we lost some control in midfield

They need to review if the extra time is a good idea as most of the players were suffering from cramp, should just go straight to pens Felt for Cole Palmer, who missed the pen, as he look good when he came on
He did look good when he came on

Real shame, couldn't believe it when they scored in the last few mins, was gutted for Moulden.

Knight and Palmer looked good and for their age you can only be impressed.

Deserved to win it on the whole of the game, penalties always a lottery.

My wife who really has no interest in football was watching it with me and she shouted handball!! Why that ref didnt give it......... oh wait he was told not to so the under 18s could inspire the 1st team to the title.

Away from the football, will questions be asked about the attendance later night ? Don't know how many where at the last youth final between City and Liverpool, but I would say about 3 or 4 times more than there last night , and that was for a 2nd leg being 3 nil down from the first leg !
It seems the organisation of these matches are horrible and need sorting out.

Away from the football, will questions be asked about the attendance later night ? Don't know how many where at the last youth final between City and Liverpool, but I would say about 3 or 4 times more than there last night , and that was for a 2nd leg being 3 nil down from the first leg !
It seems the organisation of these matches are horrible and need sorting out.
They got 20k in the 2008 final against chelsea. It is a pity they arent played at the Etihad anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.