FA Youth Cup Final 25th April - Lost 5-3 on penalties

They got 20k in the 2008 final against chelsea. It is a pity they arent played at the Etihad anymore.
And yet I don't think they've sold out one of the finals at the 7k academy stadium !
I do despair at the people running the club at times.

And yet I don't think they've sold out one of the finals at the 7k academy stadium !
If only we could reincarnate Peter Swales or get Franny back. The good times would surely start rolling in and we wouldn’t have to suffer the fools currently in charge.......

If only we could reincarnate Peter Swales or get Franny back. The good times would surely start rolling in and we wouldn’t have to suffer the fools currently in charge.......
We have a great owner and a great team with a great management team , but as for the people that organize the day to day running of the club , it's no better then when we had Peter Swales in charge !
If we should get anybody back surely it would be Garry Cook , at least he seemed like he a time for fans instead of seeing us a match day pain in the arse !

I think people are put off when you see a reference to the FArce on the ticket. These people are not interested in promoting the game beyond lip-service. It was the FA Youth Cup, other than providing a team that the ref could shaft and a 'smallish' ground that wouldn't look embarrassing on TV if it was half-empty, it wasn't our gig. There were boxes of programmes at the proggy stand but no one selling them!!

I think people are put off when you see a reference to the FArce on the ticket. These people are not interested in promoting the game beyond lip-service. It was the FA Youth Cup, other than providing a team that the ref could shaft and a 'smallish' ground that wouldn't look embarrassing on TV if it was half-empty, it wasn't our gig. There were boxes of programmes at the proggy stand but no one selling them!!
True the FA are shit and more interested in money than fans , but even before this final the other two legged finals have been really poor attended .Truth be told games like this should be at the big stadium . Last Youth Cup final at the big stadium we had nearly 20'000, yet since playing them at the Academy Stadium, I don't think it's ever sold out !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.