City's New Kits - 2019/20

definitely. I love the fact we bring the red and black out to honour people / tradition. I wish we used it more, but I suppose by having maybe 2 every 10 years it keeps it special.

I feel we've been short changed by the last few red & black kit, they've not been as good as they could be. for me, this was the last perfect one:

DkE25n4X0AA9lUx.jpg

I thought the 2003-4 one was up there (think Anelka Blackburn Away)

Great quality too, no pulls on it at all

definitely. I love the fact we bring the red and black out to honour people / tradition. I wish we used it more, but I suppose by having maybe 2 every 10 years it keeps it special.

I feel we've been short changed by the last few red & black kit, they've not been as good as they could be. for me, this was the last perfect one:

DkE25n4X0AA9lUx.jpg
Not the umbro one? Which was loads better than this one?

Hopefully there's no two tone shoulder template bullshit this time.

Absolute eyesore.

The designers seem to really be pushing that, with only last season being without it since we got the new badge.

I'm expecting it again next season.

You won’t like next season’s kits. Purple cuffs on the home shirt and a dreadful away kit with a Hacienda homage on the back (including the word ‘Madchester”). 3rd kit is for the beach.

You may like the season after though.

You won’t like next season’s kits. Purple cuffs on the home shirt and a dreadful away kit with a Hacienda homage on the back (including the word ‘Madchester”). 3rd kit is for the beach.

You may like the season after though.
What colour is the away kit,thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.