Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost there, let's hope the players can give the campaign a final, herculean effort. CTID

Was at home relaxing and made a video highlighting how MCFC/UKIP would play football if they were in the manager's dugout...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwvwBsIF7TQ/

Let me know what you think?

I’ve never wanted to win the PL more than this.
To take it away from the self appointed ‘Football Royalty’ and destroy the media wankfest associated with those vermin would be absolutely priceless.

Absolutely!

Whether or not you agree with the agenda theories, nobody can argue that the media aren't desperate for them to win it, so that they can pronounce them "the greatest team in history".
After all, they've already started to say that even if they finish second they will go down as the "unluckiest team in history"!

Same side that finished the Derby on Saturday if Dhino is not fit. Pep knows what to expect from Burnley and this will be a battle but our extra quality should hopefully prevail in the end.

Who is the ref on Sunday?

Tierney. All is good.

(I won't add he was reffing in Newcastle.)

To be fair some of us became fans of the opposition in 2012 hoping Wigan would beat the Rags and in 2014 when Chelsea spoiled the Dipper title win , so you can see why the Dippers plastic fans are clutching at straws , but as far as i can remember we never had articles in the media hoping and praying for a Burnley type win. The media certainly know which side their bread is buttered , follow the 'istree clubs and the £££££ will keep rolling in , well we have spoiled the party twice recently so a third time would be rather nice.

Bit disappointed when I saw the officials that have been picked for this game.
Accent-477227.jpg

You missed kenny the king as the 4th official...

Almost there, let's hope the players can give the campaign a final, herculean effort. CTID

Was at home relaxing and made a video highlighting how MCFC/UKIP would play football if they were in the manager's dugout...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwvwBsIF7TQ/

Let me know what you think?
It's like the opposite off losings you're virginity only for it to be over in less than a minute.were as you thinking your Danny Boyle at that lasted less than a minute..

not mathematically they're not as cardiff could reach 40pts, but for all intents and purposes they are as the goal diff would need a swing of 17 goals
17 goal swing is nothing when your last three games are,
Manchester City
Everton
Arsenal
It just depends on which Everton or Arsenal turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.