Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we scored within 15 seconds tomorrow, as much will be made of it as was the Miserypool goal ?
We all know the answer.

Fern is a big miss for this as he screens the centre backs in the air from long balls. It’s also a big reason we were all over the place defensively against spuds in the CL. Gundogan plays the position but offers zero defensive tackling interceptions heading tracking nor positional sense defensively. They are ferns strengths. Hopefully we will have enough going the other way.
1-2 win

nope, Vincent is literally head and shoulders better at defending in the air over Ota, and the best of our lot, methinks.
Don't think I would do this but he could play Kompany AND Otamendi to deal with their physicality with Laporte at LB. Hopefully we'll have so much of the ball that it won't matter what they do anyway.

More worried about this potentially embarrassing banana skin against bitter bastard Dyche and his cloggers than the game against the rags.

Come on City!!

Tiny said, 2-1 Burnly

Can you explain you reasoning

We will win this one imo,
although i think Tiny's prediction of 2-1 Burnley unlikely....it has to be on the back burner of possible,
it is the premiership, anything can happen
we sometimes struggle to score on the road
the threat of "dodgy" reffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.