Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I would do this but he could play Kompany AND Otamendi to deal with their physicality with Laporte at LB. Hopefully we'll have so much of the ball that it won't matter what they do anyway.

And Zinchenko at DM. Can’t see Pep making such a drastic change at this point but you never know!

I’m feeling more confident then Utd, plus I think the dippers will drop points at Newcastle

Dyche said the other day that they have a “little bit of freedom” in this one and would try and win the game presumably because they are safe.
So maybe they’ll come out of their half, which could suit us.

I also fear that Brenda will do his best to become Liverpool hero that day. That f***er hates City with the passion.

What could he do? Play himself? I doubt Ederson would shit himself.

He can't do a shit being ex-dipper manager. He can prepare the game as best as he knows, just as he is definitely doing it before any other game. This ex-manager thing is vastly overrated, specially when they play the team that competes against their former club. Players don't give a fuck about his eventual fandom and will play as they play. Rafa for ex. could put strange team against Liverpool and help them that way, but doubt he'd do that too.

He can't do a shit being ex-dipper manager. He can prepare the game as best as he knows, just as he is definitely doing it before any other game. This ex-manager thing is vastly overrated, specially when they play the team that competes against their former club. Players don't give a fuck about his eventual fandom and will play as they play. Rafa for ex. could put strange team against Liverpool and help them that way, but doubt he'd do that too.
Thinking of it another way why would two managers that had been sacked by Liverpool want to do them a favour? It’s like you going back and doing a shift for an old boss that had sacked you

2 ex dipper managers for their last 2 games that they need to win,their game last week they were given a late pen by a player who has openly said he wants them to win the title,also he ducked out of the way from a cross that he should have scored from,hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.