Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, Leicester fan in peace.
Just wanted to say good luck and congratulations on your teams performance and sheer quality this season.
I have a long time connection to your team as a close friend and his son have been lifetime supporters, so over the years we've gone to various games together, mostly leicester defeats with the odd glorious victory thrown in. I was even lucky enough to be in your 'Mary D's' for the last minute winner v QPR. Truly memorable moments even though it was'nt my team involved, to see the pure emotion that my friends experienced was something that almost made me cry with envy... Little did i know that i would share those emotions only a few years later!
This season the quality of yourselves and Liverpool has been unprecedented IMO. Rarely has ONE team showed the quality along with consistency and dominance, each of you pushing the other to be better has made it fascinating for the neutrals.
That being said my hatred for Liverpool or 'scum' goes back to the late eighties. My thirteen year old mate was slashed across his back for daring to wear his own clubs colors in his own city....
So trust me when i say id happily give you the three points if i could.

As far as the game goes, reading a lot of the previous posts in this thread, i do think we may give you more of a game than some of you think.
Since Brenda has come in we may of only beaten lesser teams and Arsenal but you can only beat whats in front of you, cant you?
This season we have already beat yourselves, Spurs, Chelsea at the bridge, drew with Liverpool etc, so we will at least turn up confident that we can give you a game.
Personally can see it being as tight as a knats twat with you scoring two in the last ten.

Whatever happens in our game good luck regardless and please please win the title, not just for you, but for every single football fan out there thats not a wheel stealing oxygen thieving scouse scumbag.

Id be amazed if Kompany started this one with pace required at the back.
Ederson
Walker Stones LaPorte Zinchenko
Bernardo Gundagon Silva
Marhez Aguero Sterling
Mahrez ??
Fcuking Mahrez ??
Nah, we don't need him in these 2 games, hopefully he'll come good next season

Were Leicester really good yesterday or Arsenal really shite? Tough game either way

Caught the last 10 or 15 minutes. Arsenal kept going with 10 men and taking risks, it was a really open game. Leicester are decent but playing us is a different kettle of fish. With 8 days rest we will be swarming all over them every time they have possession.

When is the last time we beat a Rodgers team, genuine question?

Celtic was two draws. Was it the Negredo Xmas special?

Anyhow, he sets his team up to press like mad and Leicester have some decent talent.

Hopefully Newcastle can take some of the edge off by getting something on the Saturday.

On the flip side, I can tell you Kapser absolutely fucking hates Liverpool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.