FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

That's what I've shelled out. Couldn't see any of the £45/70 ones on the planner, and the £115 ones are up in the gods. And I ain't paying £250 for a seat in Level 2!

Level 2 view must be decent enough though as level 5 is a fine view even in the cheap seats.

I think it’s a little dangerous to hint that longer term season tickets deserve the cheaper tickets - the bigger issue is the price of tickets regardless.

I’ve said it before but I’d love someone from the FA to give us a good reason why a seat for a 6 year old child should cost £90/£125 regardless of what that game is. There is absolutely no justification for that at all.

They've only been on sale to Cityzens since 9 this morning and I reckon with the additional allocation about 1500 have shifted. I'd give it the rest of the day at least and possibly even tomorrow before even contemplating opening it up to purchase history

Level 2 view must be decent enough though as level 5 is a great view even in the cheap seats
I was in the club Wembley seats for the Stoke final (freebie, if you don't mind!). It is a fantastic view. Only problem was it was at the Stoke end of the stadium, and I wasn't Mr popular with the St(j)okies when they were filing out out the bottom tier after the game.
:-)

Unfortunately it will be certainly sold out in our area so the FA will try to justify their pricing, City could subside by twenty pounds a ticket but can you imagine the unfair stick we'd get "Rich owners have to subsidise tickets to ensure City fans sell out Wembley Cup Final tickets"

Unfortunately it will be certainly sold out in our area so the FA will try to justify their pricing, City could subside by twenty pounds a ticket but can you imagine the unfair stick we'd get "Rich owners have to subsidise tickets to ensure City fans sell out Wembley Cup Final tickets"
City have done enough with free travel.
Anything else is down to the FA.

They've only been on sale to Cityzens since 9 this morning and I reckon with the additional allocation about 1500 have shifted. I'd give it the rest of the day at least and possibly even tomorrow before even contemplating opening it up to purchase history

They might do a season ticket holders can buy 2-3 extra ticket thing before they open up.

I think it’s a little dangerous to hint that longer term season tickets deserve the cheaper tickets - the bigger issue is the price of tickets regardless.

I’ve said it before but I’d love someone from the FA to give us a good reason why a seat for a 6 year old child should cost £90/£125 regardless of what that game is. There is absolutely no justification for that at all.
It’s a fucking piss take.

They think we’re all a bunch of mugs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.