Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit fucked off now with whoever City are playing next, their players coming out with stuff like " we're targeting city win", Rodgers says Leicester can beat city etc etc. Why the fuck aren't we hearing anything from whoever the scouse shit are playing next, their players saying the same thing " yeah we can beat Liverpool ". It's as biased as fuck this wanting Liverpool to win the league, as though they've done everything the right way, the good guys, whereas we're the enemy, the ultimate bad guys. Just wipe the floor with every fucker please City, and shut these ****s up.

Well the refs have not been giving us nailed on pens and that hasn't stopped us.
I have a terrible feeling we will get a red card against us on Monday.
Probably accompanied by a soft pen.
Ederson off would cause us the most damage as he would then miss the FA cup final.

Think Walker will just tuck in and not advance up the pitch as much. Will mean Sterling sticks right side of the pitch and Bernardo plays more right centre to link up and keep width. Sane to start again to stretch things that side. Would be silly not to use Walker as Vardy cover.
Yes, Walker must be on Vardy, whatever the formation. Slightly worried about Sane, didn't play too well at Burnley. Will he turn out to be a wasted talent?

Well the refs have not been giving us nailed on pens and that hasn't stopped us.
Ederson off would cause us the most damage as he would then miss the FA cup final.
Don't tempt fate !

They certainly can, and they even might, but the likelihood is that they won't. 538.com has it at 82/18 in our favor. That's not far off 1/6 chance they'll win, so throw a dice and if it comes up 6, they win. Not likely, but you wouldn't be that surprised if it happened.
You say they'll win, then you say not likely but wouldn't be surprised if it happened, so you talking a bout the Leicester game or the title race ?

I think you might be airing on being overly cautious there.

Arsenal were down to ten men and their away form is currently on par with the rags goalkeeper's abilities.

I think there is a huge difference between being over confident, even cocky compared to be being quietly confident.
I fully understand your concerns especially against QPR and the potential cock-up. However, what we have with this current team is a completely different animal.

The other major difference is Pep and his ability to keep the players grounded, poised and ready to pounce.

In his owns words he's ready for his players to accelerate towards the end of the season.
It really does feel as though we've got extra gears to access and he's been saving it for a sprint finish.
Also, the boys have shown great desire and courage. I'm backing us.

im glad your not reffing the game with that vivid imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.