Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly can, and they even might, but the likelihood is that they won't. 538.com has it at 82/18 in our favor. That's not far off 1/6 chance they'll win, so throw a dice and if it comes up 6, they win. Not likely, but you wouldn't be that surprised if it happened.
Okay!

I'll rephrase it.

The broadcasting media don't want or believe we can win the premier league.

All I've heard from them is can Leicester have a say in the title run?
Before that it was Crystal Palace, Rags and Burnley.

Have you heard or read anything about Newcastle doing a number on Liverpool or how Wolves thrive on counter attacking teams like Liverpool?

My point is that we're more likely to win the premier league based on current points, goal difference and remaining fixtures.

I think we will go into the Brighton game just needing to avoid a hammering to win the league. I believe the barcodes will repay the scouse for that game when KK was going for the title and for some inexplicable reason the scouse treated it like a cup final, and gave the title to the rags.

I therefore believe that the scouse will drop 2 points at Newcastle.

Okay!

I'll rephrase it.

The broadcasting media don't want or believe we can win the premier league.

All I've heard from them is can Leicester have a say in the title run?
Before that it was Crystal Palace, Rags and Burnley.

Have you heard or read anything about Newcastle doing a number on Liverpool or how Wolves thrive on counter attacking teams like Liverpool?

My point is that we're more likely to win the premier league based on current points, goal difference and remaining fixtures.
I'm in total agreement with you - the media isn't accurately representing the true picture, they're just desperate for Liverpool to win it. I suppose (as usual) they're also writing what they think the majority of their readers want to hear.

Not sure Monday night SHOULD be a party, even if they did lose against Newcastle. Until it is mathematically impossible for them to win it, it SHOULD be nose to the grindstone.

If they lose and City win, putting us 4 pts clear with 1 game to go, then AFTER THE GAME, it definitely SHOULD be Party Time! ;-)

First things first, though!

A few people came to what they thought was a party against QPR in 2012, and look how that turned out for 93:19!!!

IMHO, since the Burnley game, far too many people have acted like it’s done and dusted, because they saw that game as the most dangerous one. Well, Leicester just battered Arsenal 3-0, with Vardy getting 2. And, not like we have ever had a problem beating them, is it?!

Too many chickens being counted for my liking, though not necessarily you MSB, because there is still the possibility for a twist and a turn!!

FWIW, even if they DRAW and we win, that puts us 3 pts clear with better GD, so that means we have to leave ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING on the pitch on Monday night in an effort to win, because nothing else matters until that is accomplished.

Beyond that, unless Cardiff win this weekend, they’re down and Brighton are safe, so they will be ecstatic for that last game!

Fingers and toes crossed for ALL the results to go our way, but when has that ever happened????
The inference was that we win Monday

The anti City bias is so huge that we just let it wash off us and get on with it .
What I find incredibly about it is the lack of insight from the media.

It's a bit of an own goal in some respects because it pretty much does most of Pep's team talks for him.

Slur Alex would have given his left testicle for this level of siege mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.