Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I accept a lot of people in the media would like to see Liverpool do it, I'm surprised so many people on here think nobody reckons we'll do it. All I'm seeing and hearing is us being really strongly tipped.

Okay!

I'll rephrase it.

The broadcasting media don't want or believe we can win the premier league.

All I've heard from them is can Leicester have a say in the title run?
Before that it was Crystal Palace, Rags and Burnley.

Have you heard or read anything about Newcastle doing a number on Liverpool or how Wolves thrive on counter attacking teams like Liverpool?

My point is that we're more likely to win the premier league based on current points, goal difference and remaining fixtures.
I agree. I think we have roughly equivalent fixtures. Leicester home = Wolves home, Brighton away is =/< Newcastle away. On top of that we have a point lead and superior goal difference, the strongest squad, less games and more rest and a serial winning coach.
As a neutral or bookie, you would back us.
As a lifelong City fan I will just flap like fuck (until we win it ;-) ).

What I find incredibly about it is the lack of insight from the media.

It's a bit of an own goal in some respects because it pretty much does most of Pep's team talks for him.

Slur Alex would have given his left testicle for this level of siege mentality.
Absolutely , because the players are so surrounded and saturated in media pro Liverpool propaganda that it has to have some effect on the spirit at our training ground .
As you say, the media don't notice it because if they did they'd realise that psychologically it works against their underlying objective which is to help obtain a title for Liverpool. It has the opposite affect.
I'm guessing the opening 25-30 minutes against Leicester will be a hurricane which then eases to a force 10 gale .

we will be to much for Leicester,its a high profile game the same as spurs at home in the CL but spurs have a bit more in them than Leicester

we will be to much for Leicester,its a high profile game the same as spurs at home in the CL but spurs have a bit more in them than Leicester
Fern needs to take out Maddison early. Something about that lads face makes you want to punch it. Hard.

Rodgers being their manager is a slight worry. He gave us hard games when managing Liverpool and Celtic, the latter who had a vastly inferior squad to ours. We will have had the most rest we have had in ages so hopefully that will help us.

Of course the majority of the media are bigging up Liverpool,and Liverpool still have a decent shot at the title so they still "can" win the title.

It's on us to fuck it up and were capable of doing just that,now and then

We turn up and play as we can,we should beat Leicester and Brighton.

Bottom line.

Exactly,
and another point being if we can't beat Leicester and Brighton (providing the officiating is on the level) we don't deserve to win it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.