Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Newcastle beating Liverpool at all.

They don't need to beat them - a draw would do as it would leave us on the same points but City with a game in hand and +5 GD. Effectively (barring a massive swing in GD on the last day which seems unlikely given the relative opponents) we would be able to win it on Monday night. Even if we then lost on Monday night it would go to the final day and again we would have, on paper, the easier fixture (cue comparisons with 2012).

EDIT: It would also help if Palace turn Cardiff over so that BHA are home and hosed by the final day

Even if we then lost on Monday night it would go to the final day and again we would have, on paper, the easier fixture (cue comparisons with 2012).

I can’t believe you said that out loud! It’s bad enough to even think it, let alone to print it??!

They’ll be heart attacks galore if that happens!!! Half of us were 75% of the way there on May 13th, 2012 and are only just getting back to normal!!

I can’t believe you said that out loud! It’s bad enough to even think it, let alone to print it??!

They’ll be heart attacks galore if that happens!!! Half of us were 75% of the way there on May 13th, 2012 and are only just getting back to normal!!

Sterliiiiiiing!

(fortunately no VAR in the PL compared to the CL this season)

Not sure Monday night SHOULD be a party, even if they did lose against Newcastle. Until it is mathematically impossible for them to win it, it SHOULD be nose to the grindstone.
If they lose to Newcastle then a win Monday would mathematically game us the title and the evening would be a party.

Edit: since seen your other post acknowledging this.

I foresee a nervy 3-2 win with fern starting and kev on the bench. Right so i dont want to go all doom and gloom but if leicester were to get a result that meant the dippers win the league and they go on to finish 7th that would mean us winning the FA cup would get them in europe, doesn't bear thinking about.

I foresee a nervy 3-2 win with fern starting and kev on the bench. Right so i dont want to go all doom and gloom but if leicester were to get a result that meant the dippers win the league and they go on to finish 7th that would mean us winning the FA cup would get them in europe, doesn't bear thinking about.
I thought kdb was most likely out for this one and at best we were looking at the cup final and even that was a stretch?

If they lose to Newcastle then a win Monday would mathematically game us the title and the evening would be a party.

Edit: since seen your other post acknowledging this.

We are not losing either to newacastle or Wolves, with the amazing luck we had during the season I just can t see it happening, the way things have gone for us we can be outplayed the whole game then somehow get a fluke goal, this Liverpool side is the most strong mentally we ever seen as Pool fans, thats our main ability this year, we are mentally resilient.

The reality is neither Liverpool or city are going to drop points, you are going to win it on 98 points while we finish with 97, and you can quote me on that come end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.