Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way can we play vinny with the constant over the top ball to vardy.
This will be their plan against us.

Vardy will get vinny sent off & at least one penalty.

Got to be stones or otamendi and if I’m honest otamendi dives in too much. So only really leaves stones or I’d be asking walker to stay back to cover the centre with his pace.

Only threat Leicester have is set plays and long balls. Get the defence right and we should win easily.

It will all be about the counter attack as Rodgers will try for a draw to help is beloved Liverpool, he won’t try and match us

If Vinnie is fit Vinnie will play. It's the business end and Pep trust Laporte and Vinnie most. If you acyactua look at the Spurs games at home Kompany was fine in the Champions league game against their pace on the break. We conceded 2 goals early because Laporte made uncharacteristic errors. The league game Stones was teeeiblt against the pace on the break and Ederson saved us a few times.

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Mike Dean Assistants: Roger West & Dan Robathan Fourth Official: Lee Mason
I can't believe that this has been allowed, he's from the Wirral, (ie Merseyside!), and has not been allowed to referee a Liverpool/Everton match since 2006. Take a look at the BBC article:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347
He should not be allowed to referee a direct rival at such a critical stage in the season in the closest PL competition for years.

"PGMOL says the process behind referee selection is all about avoiding "unnecessary extra external pressure and scrutiny on referees" in what is an "already a high pressure and demanding job"."

We need to get this sorted. It stinks of corruption!

Last edited:
Said it months back, Palace and Leicester were the two fixtures we should be worried about.

I’m really praying Newcastle get it done Sat night and take the pressure off(i’ve to go to a gig on Monday night ffs) but I’ve a sneaking suspicion it could be done before kickoff.
No chance mate. Liverpool are winning that game . You just wait to see the luck . We have to win both games

If we can move the ball forward quickly when we regain possession and be more direct and clinical there should be little reason to lose this.
Defend well and move it to the midfield faster, it will cause them problems. Sterling and Bernardo running at Maguire should have him on his arse.
Would be lovely to have Kun smash in a couple to keep the diving Egyptian greedy and not pass the ball.
Win at all costs, preferably without injuries.
Glory and Legendary status awaits for those with the heart and desire!

No way can we play vinny with the constant over the top ball to vardy.
This will be their plan against us.

Vardy will get vinny sent off & at least one penalty.

Got to be stones or otamendi and if I’m honest otamendi dives in too much. So only really leaves stones or I’d be asking walker to stay back to cover the centre with his pace.

Only threat Leicester have is set plays and long balls. Get the defence right and we should win easily.

It will all be about the counter attack as Rodgers will try for a draw to help is beloved Liverpool, he won’t try and match us
not sure i agree with that. the fans hounded him out of that club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.