Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF if they took some of their chances they would still be in it. Sounds familiar.
If Barca had taken a similar amount of their chances it would be 6-1 or 6-2 and they'd be in a worse position than they're in now. 3-0 was harsh when the goal went in but the dippers best chance came after that goal. That was a bad performance from Barca last night and because of Klippety's tactics and selection Liverpool weren't in a position to take advantage.

Forgot number 6, I think under Ball everyone of our performances were immediately forgettable. Can you remember any game you enjoyed under his reign, I think I remember Nicky Summerbee breaking our winless duck over Bolton but that was it for high points.
Leeds 0 City 1. Creany 60. Yes, really.

Last night was the perfect result for us, on the face of it if they had lost 1:0 they could well have turned the tie around and gone on to win the whole thing. At 3:0 down and given the chances they made they will think they still have a slim chance but will have to give it everything they have and this may weaken them against Wolves.

Or do they go full strength against Newcastle and risk injuries for the return against Barca.

As daft as it sounds the CL is still there best chance of a cup this year as it is still in their own hands ( although it is just by the fingertips).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.