Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
But City will also add a piece or two which negates them adding a piece or two.

Next year they’re unlikely to enjoy the same luck and 15 point swing from 4 different keepers throwing it into their own net the dying minutes and 11 offside goals also.

They’re a good team but they aren’t special.
Thank god it's just not me who thinks this

Liverpool I reckon are going to play their strongest team in every game from here on. They'll be going into the Wolves games a bit fatigued, but I don't think that'll matter. If we're still ahead going into the Brighton game we'll almost certainly win and Liverpool being at less than 100% against Wolves won't matter; a win would be futile. If somehow we cock up and they're ahead then they'll probably have a huge load of motivation to overcome any tiredness, with Coady there in case the rest of the Wolves team don't follow the script (and Wolves would need a result should Leicester beat us). They might even sack off the Barcelona game in that case.

But City will also add a piece or two which negates them adding a piece or two.

Next year they’re unlikely to enjoy the same luck and 15 point swing from 4 different keepers throwing it into their own net the dying minutes and 11 offside goals also.

They’re a good team but they aren’t special.

I think City & Liverpool, not unlike RM & Barcelona will decide which competitions to focus on ultimately. RM gave up on the Primera & Copa Del Rey through Barcelona's dominance and opted to focus on a shorter competition like CL. Pep, you could argue, might forego Carabao and/or FA to focus only on Premiership & CL - 3 at most is what I would guess. Will Reds & their FSG be content with coming close in CL & Premiership and not walking away with any trophies? I think choices will be made

But of course, CIty can continue to dominate in the Premiership - even if they get hit with a possible transfer ban

3 games left for Liverpool - just got to go for it now. The only thing making me nervous is strangely our winning run - it's going to come to an end at some point and with every passing game it becomes statistically more likely.

If Liverpool end up potless again it demonstrates the folly of not giving the domestic cups a serious go. Same applies for Tottenham. Two very good teams may end up winning nothing

Liverpool fans views on Suarez are hilarious, it's as if they are doing it on purpose and want people to take the piss out of them. They hate the way he manufactured a move away from them and that he showed no respect. Well how about all the Southampton players you stole, especially van dijk. They thought it was fine when Milner did the rodeo in front of us at anfield. Entitled ****s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.