Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally what’s you and your fans opinion of Mahrez?
I think he is a very, very classy player. Maybe it looks better because he is left footed and all lefties have a gracefulness about them. When he's on song it all looks effortless, the true sign of quality, but as many here will agree that for whatever reason it hasn't clicked this season. Previous title winner, POTY, loads of PL experience so he should have been ready to slot straight in. My opinion though is that when at Leicester he had a great double act with Vardy and here at City there isn't really that one guy he can get the radar synched with. Pep plays such a fluid game, line ups are forever changing so I do think it's up to Mahrez to train hard, be a great team mate, keep humble and wait his time. He will get some games but Bernardo is first on the team sheet for me. Pep and his team would not have made him our record signing on a whim, they know their shit and it's not as if they pulled that trick of buying a title rival''s best player to destabilise them and get that team out of the race. I'm happy we have Mahrez, I just hope that next season we see the v.2016 of him.

Bernado is underrated, at a modicum, from a select few.... the establishment in terms of those who present as authorities, wax lyrical on the guy. He’ll be afforded the praise David Silva was always ignored for as he, in my opinion, has that little more edge and end product... now to equate that concludes we, potentially, have one of the great players in Europe in our team. Regardless of Mahrez and his own attributes, there’s probably less than a handful of players who could live with the guy and he’s actually only getting better....

I think Merlin would get the same praise as Bernardo from outside the City fanbase if he'd arrived into this team, and not in 2010.

Our last few games have been low scoring games and we have just done enough to win the points , i believe this Leicester game will be different there will be plenty of goals because although Brendan has won sweet F.A. in english football he will play attacking football and he does have some decent young attack minded players in his squad. But Leicester will leave themselves wide open if they come to win the game , i can even see Leicester scoring a couple of goals which wont be good for the heart rate , but overall if we take some of the many chances we will create on the night , its will be another home win , Leicester to score first ,(that should raise my blood pressure and get the deluded scousers doing a jig ) and then a 3-1 or 4-2 win for the light blues.

Getting nerve now, god knows what I’ll be like Monday night, Liverpool will win 3-0 at Newcastle. Our game is going to be very nervous until the first 2 go in, they have a lot of speed for a counter attack we just have to keep that ball. It’s a long time since the lads have had a full weeks rest, they’ve looked leggy in the last few weeks and we’ve scrapped wins. I expect them to be revitalised for Monday but I want them to have it won by half time just so we can all relax, we will need 3 to see it out.

In answer to Shemnel at 8.37 a.m, there isn't a number 2. A phantom number 1 appeared and defied all my efforts to delete it on edit.

I'm sorry I caused you such angst.

Bit harsh, honestly. He's had a handful of good games for us. But he's admittedly far from having delivered what we expected. I find myself thinking he's not a natural winger, and he could possibly do a better job if we moved him more centrally. He's got the best first touch of anyone in the team, along with Bernardo. It's what he does after it that's problematic.
His first touch is so good that he has another 8 or 9 just to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.