Notts county relegated (p7).

That's a clear case of bringing the game into disrepute.

It's bad enough managers doing it in 'nothing games' but even then it's cheating the paying public.
Nothing will be done about it.
Notts fans I know are fuming.
No one at the cutting edge bbc picked up on it.Where are the authorities who should be seeking to preserve the integrity of our game...Port Vale should be demoted...they have took the piss....big time
If that was City on the end of such blatant cheating I'd be wanting a few words with that vale manager.fucking wanker.

Nothing will be done about it.
Notts fans I know are fuming.
No one at the cutting edge bbc picked up on it.Where are the authorities who should be seeking to preserve the integrity of our game...Port Vale should be demoted...they have took the piss....big time
If that was City on the end of such blatant cheating I'd be wanting a few words with that vale manager.fucking wanker.

What bollocks that is really.

John Askey was treated disgracefully by the current Macc owner having performed a near miracle last season in getting them promoted last season with the smallest budget in the national league. He was left in an untenable position and all but forced out much to the fury of Maccs fans.

Furthermore John Askey is a life long Vale fan and even whilst at Macc coveted the chance to manage his boyhood and local team. To suggest that "gentleman John" would firstly cheat or indeed do his former club any favours is ridiculous and a disgrace more so certainly in light of the manner of his departure. Any team selection he made would have been with Vale in mind probably with a view to next season given their recent poor seasons and a considerable need to rebuild in order to avoid another relegation battle next season.

I know Macc are local an all but i hope county stay up. think it mite have something to do with whiny campbell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.