Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (06/05/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early doors Bernardo all over Chilwell, so now Choudhury double teaming, which means Foden and/or Walker should be open and available inside, so where are they?

Not getting the balls in behind the back line between the six yard box and the penalty spot, and our outside shooting leaves much to be desired so far.

We will have chances, but we’ve got to take them. Tbf, neither keeper has had that much to do, but then not a lot of clear chances being created by anyone either.

Plenty of time to go, but need a little more tempo and movement upfront...and someone to take a chance on a shot, because it’s hard to see anyone getting wide open.

I don't understand Pep here, we have two of our best midfielders our so naturally, shouldnt Bernardo go back to CM where he's better anyway? Fucking bonkers to throw Foden into the deep end tonight of all nights.
If Foden doesn't play, people complain, if he does, people complain. Y'all gotta make up your minds. :)

I'm flapping.

Got an unshakeable feeling this will be a game too far for us. :/

I think this is the most tense I have ever felt at half time following city. Set up for pure Euphoria or pure despair ... please make it the the former boys.

It was always up to us to try and score, it will annoy some but I honestly can’t see us scoring today, we look so sluggish and snatching at shots.
Spits at Kids is smug cünt and ecstatic.
They are never going to give us space, but being too slow in the build up when we get possession is criminal. Their passing the ball THROUGH our midfield.
Walker and Zinch have been caught out numerous times and we CANNOT afford to give them these chances because they will take one.
We cannot seem to be able to shoot on target, and looks like we have to get the ball in their 6 yard box before pulling the trigger.
It looked like Leicester are the team going for a title not us.
I’m going to say Merlin needs to come off, nice Bernardo central and bring in Leroy. Silly challenge by VK.
I wonder if the EVANS handball had been in our box, you know he wouldn’t have hesitated to give a penalty, other than that, he’s got most right.
If we don’t win this, we have no one to blame but ourselves. It’s up to us, we cannot rely on the officials.
A draw is not good enough, if we can’t win this, we might as well drop off the trophy in Miserypool tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.