Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

I didn't say they weren't a good team, just saying they didn't cause us many problems, tonight.
The way Sky were going on, you'd have thought they had really taken the game to us.
Compared to anyone else at home (bar Palace) they caused us concerns when in possession. Our press was less effective vs them than almost anybody else. They will be a good side next season much as I hate to give Rogers any credit....

Great win !!! One more to go. Hopefully Brighton players will have one eye on their holidays now they are safe from relegation.

giphy.gif

Albrighton not happy there.

Compared to anyone else at home (bar Palace) they caused us concerns when in possession. Our press was less effective vs them than almost anybody else. They will be a good side next season much as I hate to give Rogers any credit....

You're not reading my posts. I'm not slagging Leicester per se. I'm slagging the Sky narrative, again.
FWIW I agree with you about Leicester, Kompany said virtually what you said, after the game.

Kompany is the leader. Fantastic goal.
Excellent, professional team performance.

Title not won but with one match left we’re favourites.

Despite the ridiculous shite he comes out with, he’s actually a very good manager and during Pellers reign, I actually wanted him here when we were linked.

Thankfully we got a genius instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.